What are your capabilities?
- CNC lathes with live tooling — turning capacity 1" to 16" diameter, lengths to 24"
- Vertical machining centers — 20" cube capacity
- Horizontal machining centers — 30" cube capacity
- Assembly and testing of sub-assemblies and cylinders
- Spline rolling, broaching, kitting, just-in-time programs, Kanban systems
- Material sourcing for steel bars, castings and forgings
- Contracted services available: heat treating, grinding, honing, plating, and painting
What types of parts do you produce?
Parts machined: steering knuckles, hydraulic cylinder components, rod eyes, rod ends, yokes, spindles, axles, shafts, brake drums, wheel hubs, trunnions, housings, and many other products
What is your history?
- Two manufacturing facilities in Illinois
- Established in 1968 — Over 50 years of expert experience
- Over 90 CNC machines, including automated robotic cells and twin spindle cells
- Low to high volume — quantities from 25 pieces to 300,000+ pieces
- Quality certified and approved for several Fortune 100 companies
Why choose Tibor Machine Products?
- Long-term competitive pricing
- Quality and reliability
- Service and delivery focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Management team experienced in project resourcing and technical support
- Global sourcing
We believe that our quality, technology and cost management strategies-combined with our experienced employees-give Tibor Machine Products the advantage in providing customers with competitive solutions.